Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

ugh

Im sick of seing sprites, because it's not really animating. Im sick of seeing stupid jokes also, and Im sick of seeing bad animation.

Im sorry but im sick of watching your flash

EASTBEAST responds:

I'm just as sick reading a useless review. Put some effort into it next time and give me advice on how to improve, kind of like I just did right now.

Take This Pill Take This Pill

Im impressed

This animations writing is f*cking brilliant!

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

pretty cool

IMPRESSIVE animation style, you should make a tutorial

Employee of the Month! Employee of the Month!

Alright

A bit short and sloppy on animation, nice work on everything else!

The Mask and the Monster The Mask and the Monster

10/10

considering that you made this with MX! wholly crap, nice work!

Stick jumper Stick jumper

No No No

Toon Boom Studio is a much more traditional animation program.
Flash is for crude web animations.

You need to learn to use it.
Get out of the stick age, and make some real animations.

Frost'D Frost'D

Good

I enjoyed it more than the other 'front pagers', but what do you expect from mindchamber?

it was humorous, and the shading was very serene, however, the animation was acutely scabrous. Perhaps a slightly greater framerate would be suiting?

Good work with this one, and keep going.

MindChamber responds:

I agree it couldve been smoother if I had more time, thanks for the review

Tree Balls Tree Balls

Rushed

I was not entertained by your submission.
The lack of humor, and the horribly drawn charecters was very displeasing.

I can not understand these other people. however i can tell you that you need not to listen to them, but to listen to the critiscism of the perspicacious users.

Create a good story line, andimate decent charecters, and don't ever use that god-aweful voice ever again.

good luck!

Jonnyethco responds:

What? Are you mad my submissions get higher scores than yours? Perspicacious users suck. :)

'Explanation' 'Explanation'

I agree with darkseeker..

I find myself in quite a quandary due to the average newgrounds user's lack of sagacity. I am unable to express my truly unerring presumptions. However, i can still unveil my lack of support in this video.
I find it rushed, and i find no incisive meaning behind the scribbled pictures at all.

If you wish to improve, you should take your time. And create a more inventive story.

If you have the tenacity to say that my review is unfitting, it shows your true stupidity. Take your time next time.

Video Game Generations Video Game Generations

LAME

your animation skills suck, luckily for you, newgrounds is so immiture and dumbed down that thay kind find the simplest stick figures funny.

'yay! its a wii!'

hurricanefox responds:

sorry man if you don't like newgrounds get out, we don't care about you.